Stay Updated with Investax!

Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tax insights and financial tips directly to your inbox.

  • ✓ Expert Analysis
  • ✓ Industry News
  • ✓ Exclusive Offers
Newsletter Signup with Name
I accidentally overpaid into my SMSF. Can I withdraw the excess?

Reclaim Excess Funds: SMSF Overpayment Withdrawal

Contributions generally cannot be returned to a member because:

  • they regret making the contribution.
  • they or their agents made an error in their decision to contribute.

Contributions may only be refunded in circumstances tightly prescribed by legislation.