Stay Updated with Investax!

Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tax insights and financial tips directly to your inbox.

  • ✓ Expert Analysis
  • ✓ Industry News
  • ✓ Exclusive Offers
Newsletter Signup with Name
Do I Pay Capital Gian Tax (CGT) When Transferring 50% of My Property to My Partner?

Transferring 50% Property: Navigate Capital Gian Tax Impact

When you sell, transfer, or gift a portion of your investment property to your spouse or partner, you are subject to capital gains tax. However, an exception exists: if the transfer involves your Principal Place of Residence (PPOR), you are exempt from capital gains tax obligations.