Stay Updated with Investax!

Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tax insights and financial tips directly to your inbox.

  • ✓ Expert Analysis
  • ✓ Industry News
  • ✓ Exclusive Offers
Newsletter Signup with Name
Can I get a refund if I’ve paid too much tax during the year?

Yes, if you’ve paid more tax than you owe, you can receive a tax refund. This usually happens when your employer withholds more tax than necessary from your wage, you’ve made excess payments throughout the year, or you have large investment losses/negative gearing.